Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Glitch in camera of cellphone



(Sanyo SCP-8400)

This one just didn't want to get uploaded. It took me 6 tries.

Green. see the green? I did not use any special effects thing, this is a glitch that happens when I take a picture of clouds that are brightly lit by the sun, or glare of the sun. nasty awful glitch. This picture was taken moments after the previous picture on the same road with the same clouds, the camera was just raised up a bit to capture the sun in the clouds and the angle had changed since I'd gone around a bend in the road a bit. I've read of folks exchanging their cameraphones several times at Sprint trying to get one that doesn't have this problem with no success. I may just end up living with the annoyance, I don't know. The rest of the phone is pretty nice. My only real option is to return it for another one now, and hope it's okay and perhaps then trade that one in for a Sanyo M-1 which is coming out in december that has a different camera in it. But then again what other bugs are awaiting me in that one? hmmm. Anyways...hopefully further uploads to this site won't be so lame or take so long to accomplish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home